Within 10 days,
Meier skis purchased directly from Meier may be returned within 10 days of the original purchase date accompanied by a receipt of purchase and within their original packaging and undamaged (not drilled for binding mounts, not skied on) for a full refund. **
Within 30 days, Meier skis purchased directly from Meier that are accompanied by a receipt of purchase and within their original packaging and undamaged (not drilled for binding mounts, not skied on) may be EXCHANGED for another ski or snowboard **
** THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO CLEARANCE, DEMOS, DISCONTINUED MODELS/GRAPHICS OR CUSTOM SKIS OR SNOWBOARDS.
There are no returns/exchanges of any kind on the above-mentioned items. All sales of those items are final.
Return / Exchange shipping costs to be paid in full by customer.
Please Register your new skis or snowboard here:
Meier Skis are warranted against manufacturer defects** for three (3) years from the date of shipment directly from Meier skis or purchase from an authorized Meier Skis dealer.
The 3-year warranty applies to new skis purchased after June 1, 2023. It does not apply to skis with binding plates.
This warranty applies only to the original purchaser (proof of purchase required) and does not cover unauthorized sales on Ebay, Craigslist, internet, or other person-to-person sales.
Warranty exclusions include but are not limited to the following:
- Normal wear and tear.
- Cosmetic issues including topsheet and sidewall scratches, chips, dents and dings from metal ski edge contact, edge rust and oxidation, sun fading, etc.
- Any unauthorized changes, modifications, or alterations.
- Damage caused by misuse, abuse (such as driving over them in the parking lot), or neglect (like not properly securing them in your ski rack).
- Damage to core caused by heavy compression, stress, or hitting other objects such as rocks, trees, lift poles, people, snow snakes, etc.
- Damage caused by park features, handrail, and ANY KIND OF IMPACT DAMAGE OF ANY KIND renders this warranty null and void.
- Demo and rental skis are not covered.
- Damage caused by mounting or adjusting bindings incorrectly.
- Damage caused by any non-Meier product, solvent or chemical being used on Meier equipment.
- Tip/tail separation caused by use of skin clips.
- Telemark binding pullout if the binding is not currently in production or does have modern 6 hole configuration. Old telemark bindings with fewer holes negate the warranty. Meier recommends 22 Designs telemark bindings.
Repaired or replaced products are covered for the remainder of the original warranty period only.
Meier makes no verbal or implied warranties.
Meier LLC reserves the right to make any changes to this warranty without notice.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU THINK YOU HAVE A WARRANTY CLAIM:
- Email email@example.com and describe the problem.
- Pre-paid shipping label will be emailed back to you. Return shipping costs will be paid by Meier within the country of origin purchase only. Meier is not responsible for other costs incurred other than the shipping label.
- Return product in question with original receipt to Meier Skis before the expiration of the warranty period for assessment.
- Meier LLC dba Meier Skis assumes no responsibility for damage during shipping.
- If the skis are found to be defective, Meier LLC shall be limited to repair or replace the skis within its own discretion.
- The repaired or replaced skis are covered for the remainder of the original warranty only.
- Repaired or replaced product will be returned in a reasonable amount of time and may be dependent upon inventory status.
Meier will not be responsible for any costs, losses or damages incurred as a result of loss or use of product. This includes shipping costs, binding mounts, rentals, etc.
If the skis or snowboard are not determined to be covered under warranty it will be the customers responsibility to pay for all related shipping costs (to and from) prior to shipping skis/snowboard back to the customer.